Blog

Europe Education Formation

Nos visiteurs

Greetings from Maurois Limoges France

jeudi 2 avril 2009 - -



Hello everybody in Danemark!
You are very nice and your school is great. We would be very happy to see you again. Big kiss. Erika

Hi! Magnus, Hans, Mikkel and Ahmed. You are very nice. Thanks for two fantastic days.
Your school is very lovely. It was fun to play football and hockey with Magnus and Mikkel. Odense is a fantastic city. Hans and Ahmed you are so nice. See you. From Fayçal in 6ème 1.

Magnus, you are a good in football, bye bye. I am very happy to have visited your school. Flavien.


Hi Friends, I enjoyed playing football with you. You are very friendly. I hope to see you in Wales.
To Picat Léo 6ème3 Ps Ahmed, Mikkel, Magnus, Hans, from school André Maurois.

Hi my friends! My name is alexandre. I enjoyed Denmark. Theatre was very cool and playing football too. I enjoyed your school. Goodbye Mikkle, Ahmed.
Ps: See you . Alexandre

Hi friends, Alberte, Emma, Amila, Magnus, Mikkel, Ahmed. You are very good players, we thank you for your welcome you are all nice and I hope we meet again in Wales.


Hello! Danish
Your welcome! You are super!
Your food is very good!!! Your school is nice! You are very nice !!! Next year!!!!! A big kiss!!! Jade


For Amy,
I really enjoyed my visit to Denmark!
You have a beautiful school and a long break. I love your food and the monuments in the Andersen’s museum. Thanks you for welcoming us to your school. Big kiss! See you!! Audrey from Maurois school.

Hey everybody, Hey Magnus, Mikkel, Ahmed. It was very cool playing football with you. Good bye. PS: See you 6ème2 Florentin.

Hello Danish!
We’d like to say a big thank you!
You are very nice and the visit was great!
Your food is excellent ! Your school is big and beautiful. Hope to see you next year !
From Erika. PS: Hey Laura



For Rebekka, thanks you for two fantastic days in your school. Your school is great and I love Odense!
Love from Caroline. Maurois school.




Hello everybody in Denmark! It was very good to see your play. Your school beautiful and I was surprised that. It was so big. You are fun! Your food is delicious!
Margot

Hi Everybody in Denmark it was nice to next you all. The theatre was very good! Honorine

This entry was posted on jeudi, avril 02, 2009 and is filed under Danemark , Greetings , Séjour . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. or trackback from your own site.